The March-April 2021 issue of DECA Direct is here!
As another year in DECA nears its end, it’s time to look forward to what comes next! Whether you’re preparing for college, seeking internships or getting ready to start your career, you’ll find the resources you need to stand out from the crowd.
Check out the entire issue online now.
Stories in this issue include:
- DECA Prepares Us for Whatever Comes Next
- Celebrate the Good Times
- Six Tips to Take Your Networking Skills to the Next Level
- Seven Ways to Stand Out During an Internship
- Must-Have Mentors (and How to Find Them)
- Summer of Success
- Tips from the Pros: Career Advice from Former DECA Executive Officers
- Six Tips to Choose Your College or University
- The College Application Portfolio: Brand "Me"
- Is It Time to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone?
- Is Collegiate DECA Right for You?
- Broaden Your Perspectives Abroad
- Does It Matter?
- Get into the Gap
- Chapter Buzz
- DECA's 75th Anniversary Celebration Begins
Advisors: Watch for the Classroom Discussion Guide in the March 11th Classroom Connection email.
To view previous issues of the DECA Direct Magazine and other publications, follow DECA on Issuu.