The November-December 2020 issue of DECA Direct is here!
Between school, volunteering, extracurricular activities and DECA, there’s never a shortage of things to do! Learn how to hit pause, slow down and discover the best ways to manage your stress.
Check out the entire issue online now.
Stories in this issue include:
- Celebrate DECA Month
- Good Stress, Bad Stress: Find Your Sweet Spot
- De-stress for Success
- Five Apps to Ease Your Stress
- Five Gears for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Managing Stress as a Small Business Owner
- Build Better Habits (and Break Your Bad Ones!)
- Mindfulness Your Way
- Work Out the Stress
- Five Tips to Take Your Productivity to the #NextLevel
- Stress to Success: How to Use "Good Stress" to Succeed in Competition
- Take the Stress Out of DECA Scholarship Applications
- How to Fight Off Zoom Fatigue
- Chapter Buzz
Ready for more advice on de-stressing? Watch the Executive Mentor Roundtable on "De-stressing."
Advisors: Download the Classroom Discussion Guide to help your members get the most out of this issue.
To view previous issues of the DECA Direct Magazine and other publications, follow DECA on Issuu.