Looking forward to another year of DECA? This year's Collegiate DECA Guide is now available! Packed with all the information and updates you need to have a successful year, the Collegiate DECA Guide is your go-to source to prepare for the 2023-2024 school year.
The DECA Guide contains tons of great resources for members and advisors, including:
- Calendar of events
- Information to start your year
- Leadership Passport Program guidelines
- Challenge guidelines
- Competitive events updates and guidelines
With so many resources in one place, the Collegiate DECA Guide is worthy of a spot in your bookmarks bar for easy access throughout the year.
Competitive Event Updates
The following changes have been made to Collegiate DECA’s Competitive Events Program, effective 2023-2024.
- Managerial Accounting is no longer offered.
- Emerging Technology Marketing Strategies has been renamed to Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Sales Management Meeting has been renamed to Sales Management and Leadership.
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing has been separated into two Team Case Study events: Entertainment Marketing and Sports Marketing.
- Financial Statement Analysis is now a Prepared Business Presentation event for teams of two (2) to three (3) competitors.
- The presentation time for all Prepared Business Presentation events is adjusted from 20 minutes to 15 minutes.
- All Prepared Business Presentation events with a written component must be submitted online prior to the beginning of ICDC.
- The Culinary Management Institute will no longer be offered beginning with the 2024 Collegiate DECA ICDC in Austin.