Each year, DECA and its corporate partners award over $300,000 in scholarship to high school and collegiate DECA members.
Collegiate DECA scholarship recipients present at the 2016 Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference in Washington, D.C., will be recognized on stage.
Congratulations to this year's recipients!
DECA Inc. Collegiate Scholarship
- Shawn Peterson, University of North Dakota, ND
NAPA Collegiate Scholarship
- Sarah Johnson, Grand Canyon University, AZ
- Viktoryia Johnson, Missouri Southern State University, MO
- Holly Norris, University of North Texas, TX
- Max Jadin, University of Wisconsin- Whitewater, WI
- Allison Zalesky, West Virginia University, WV
As DECA’s director of sponsorships, Cindy’s responsibilities include developing corporate partnerships and serving as the liaison between DECA Inc. and its partnering organizations. Cindy also manages DECA’s scholarship program, coordinates advertising and exhibits, and works with special event fundraising activities. Cindy has worked for DECA since 1991.