An acclaimed program from the SIFMA Foundation, the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game™ is an online simulation that challenges teams with building and managing a $100,000 virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Over 40 teams of participants managed all aspects of the portfolio including asset selection, buying and selling.
DECA congratulates the following top-ranking teams who participated in the second session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game. Rankings are based on percentage growth against the S&P 500. These participants also met the diversity requirement of holding at least one bond, one stock and one mutual fund by the last trade date.
Congratulations to the following Collegiate DECA members:
- Shelena Pace – Mississippi State University, MS
- Victoria Celsor – University of Wisconsin - Whitewater, WI
- Kunteng Wang andLeon Jiang – Dr. Norman Bethune Collegiate Institute, ON
- Tiffany Lao and Audrey Zhang – Dr. Norman Bethune Collegiate Institute, ON
- Cameron Huber – North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Ashlyn Buss – North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Rebekah Blazek – North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Shea Roberts – University of Mary, ND
- Joshua Verduzco – Columbia Basin College, WA
- Shirley Su – Dr. Norman Bethune Collegiate Institute, ON