DECA Direct Magazine: The Finance Issue is Available Now
The January-February 2020 issue of DECA Direct is here!
The Finance Issue will help you take your finance game to the next level. From saving and investing to budgeting and fundraising, you’ll find it here. The issue also features resources and ideas to help your chapter prepare for Career and Technical Education Month® in February.
Check out the entire issue online now:
Features in this issue include:
- Celebrate #CTEMonth in February
- Don’t Spend Your Money Before You Earn It
- Personal Finance 101
- The Best Apps for Your 2020 #FinanceGoals
- Money, Money, Money
- Fundraise Your Way to ICDC
- Collegiate DECA Finance Events: Everything You Need to Know
- Six Ways to Celebrate #CTEMonth
Want to see your chapter featured in the next DECA Direct Magazine? Submit your Chapter Buzz today!
Advisors: Download the DECA Direct Classroom Discussion Guide to help your members get the most out of this issue.
To view previous issues of the DECA Direct Magazine and other publications, follow DECA on Issuu.