An all-new deca.org is here! Believe it or not, the most recent deca.org was unveiled in 2014, and while it welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors each year, our new site has many enhanced features.
- Modern design with stronger messaging. You’ll notice a sleek design, improved navigation and compelling messaging that speaks to each audience. One example is the new “Our Mission” page that explains what is DECA through video, text, graphics and photos.
- Advisor Dashboard: Our “Bring Your Classroom to Life” page serves as an advisor dashboard providing monthly themes, upcoming dates and deadlines and suggested activities. It is also your springboard to additional resources and advisor professional learning opportunities. Bookmark this page as your home page!
- Searchable advisor resource center. In our “This Is How We Do DECA” page, we’ve cataloged hundreds of on-demand advisor professional development videos, role-plays and case studies, exams and templates into one searchable resource center.
- Robust brand strategy page. Looking for a DECA logo or templates to use on your chapter’s social media? Now you can easily access over a hundred assets through our searchable brand strategy page.
- Individual chartered association pages. These pages will make it easier for prospective chapter advisors to find key information such as the key contact, membership requirements and dues amounts.
- Staff contact listed on most pages. Not sure who to contact? A DECA staff member is listed on nearly every page so you can instantly e-mail your questions.
- Still not sure? Chat us directly from the website. In the bottom right corner of the browser, you’ll notice a blue and white chat bubble. Click on it, and you’ll be able to chat with DECA staff. As we continue to roll out the new site, please let us know if we can assist you in finding a specific website or file.
We’re excited to launch our 24/7 resource and welcome your feedback to continue to make it a valuable resource.