Congratulations to the winning teams in the Ethical Leadership Challenge for 2022-2023!
Hosted by DECA, in partnership with MBA Research and with support from the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative High School Program, members were challenged to develop a 60-second or less public service announcement (PSA) video describing the nature of ethics.
1. #AccountforAccountability by Gauri Gupta, Krithipriya Narendran, Sidhya Ganesh and Neel Sirivara from Interlake High School, WA - $2,500
2. Account & Accountability by Anjika Singh, Nia Kuchekar and Mahika Vohra from Washington High School, CA - $1,500
3. Accountability on Social Media by Anushri Wachche, Marianne Baquero and Marina Gao from Panther Creek High School, NC - $1,000
4. To Catch of Not to Catch...? by Paul McNally III, Carolina Goldkuhle and Cordelia Crawford from Hanover High School, VA - $750
5. Breaking Glass by Mira Baya, Arvindh Balaji, Anya Kapoor and Atharv Saxena from Mission San Jose High School, CA - $250
The top three teams will be recognized on stage during DECA’s International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida.
Thank you to MBA Research and the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative High School Program for supporting this challenge.
*Eligibility to attend DECA ICDC is determined by the chartered association advisor based on their policies. Finalists should consult with their chartered association advisor for eligibility guidelines and gain approval from their chapter advisor to attend the conference.
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe.