Congratulations to the winning teams in the Ethical Leadership Challenge for 2021-2022!
Hosted by DECA, in partnership with MBA Research and with support from the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative High School Program, members were challenged to develop a 60-second or less public service announcement (PSA) video describing the nature of ethics.
1. Integrity, Don’t Lose It! by Alveena Hanif, Rayd Hussain & Kathryn Mongillo from Hamden High School, CT - $2,500
2. Pieced Together by Tiffany Jin, Dipti Kumar, Maanha Hossain & Serena Zhang from Sir Winston Churchill High School, AB - $1,500
3. Respect Your Friends by Aya Aldorri, Isabella Dos Anjos, Nicolas West & Drew Van Buskirk from Spanish River High School, FL - $1,000
4. Testing Situation by Maya Azzopardi, Hannah Brodsky & Annalise Hofman from Ridgewood High School, NJ - $750
5. Ethics in America by Carlee Ballard, Francesca Collett, Anna Haven & Ryan Jennings from Algonquin Regional High School, MA - $250
The top three teams will be recognized on stage during DECA’s International Career Development Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Thank you to MBA Research and the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative High School Program for supporting this challenge.
*Eligibility to attend DECA ICDC is determined by the chartered association advisor based on their policies. Finalists should consult with their chartered association advisor for eligibility guidelines and gain approval from their chapter advisor to attend the conference.