An acclaimed program from the SIFMA Foundation, the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game™ is an online simulation that challenges teams with building and managing a $100,000 virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Nearly 90 teams of participants managed all aspects of the portfolio including asset selection, buying and selling.
DECA congratulates the following top-ranking teams who participated in the first session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game. Rankings are based on percentage growth against the S&P 500. These participants also met the diversity requirement of holding at least one bond, one stock and one mutual fund by the last trade date.
Congratulations to the following Collegiate DECA members:
- Alex Kelstrom - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Faith Fredrickson - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Courtney Fredrickson & Gracie Whitlock - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Lauren Joseph & Eli Kracht - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Bailey Adams & Katie Baumann - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Daniela Rozas - Ensign College, UT
- Francis Van Scheltema - Ensign College, UT
- Brendan Clementi - University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, WI
- Tom Bibbee - University of Minnesota, Minnesota
- Mackenzie Gleason - North Dakota State College of Science, ND
There is still another opportunity to participate in the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game! The second session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game will begin on January 24, 2022.
As DECA’s competitive events specialist, Randi primarily authors role-play scenarios for the collegiate and high school division’s competitive events programs. She also serves as DECA’s liaison for the Virtual Business Challenge and Stock Market Game. Randi assists with the recruitment of judges for both the high school and collegiate International Career Development Conferences. Randi has worked for DECA since 1998.