Nearly 200 Collegiate DECA members attended the 2022 ENGAGE Conference in Atlanta, GA on November 3-5, 2022.
The weekend included three days of non-stop networking, powerful speakers, career exploration, competition and captivating EduTours.
One highlight of the conference included behind-the-scenes EduTours to eleven businesses in the Atlanta area. These businesses included AmericasMart, Chick-fil-A, Dagger, Epicurean, Georgia-Pacific, Illuminarium, Inspire, Marriott, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Salesforce and Westin.
See below for some of the EduTours photo highlights.
Another major component of the conference was the Case Study Challenge. This year's Case Study was a Marketing Management event that focused on buying and merchandising for a sporting goods store.
Congratulations to the winning participants in this year's Case Study Challenge:
- Dylan Buckey - Rutgers University
- Dillon Fliehler - Minnesota State University
- Clara Mayfield - University of Missouri
- Connor Martins - Bentley University
- Chloe Tirino - Rutgers University
- Clara Hanson - University of Minnesota-Crookston
- Abbigail Johnson - University of Missouri
- Vinayak Ghai - Rutgers University
- Rebecca Benowite - Johnson & Wales University
- Emmi DeSousa - Bentley University
- Ruthie Pierson - University of Missouri
- Sejal Rajagopalan - Rutgers University
- Wyatt Daly - University of Missouri
- Ashwini Penta - Rutgers University
- Annisa Wilke - Minnesota State University
- Aditya Palekar - Rutgers University
- Lauren Silvia - Eastern Michigan University
- Mackenzie Weber - Jonhson & Wales University
- Jacob Rush - University of Missouri
Finally, thank you to our conference sponsors: Anderson Advisors, Men's Wearhouse and Whataburger. We appreciate your support!
To learn more about Collegiate DECA, visit collegiatedeca.org.