Congratulations to 2018-2019 Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game Session 1 Top Competitors
An acclaimed program from the SIFMA Foundation, the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game™ is an online simulation that challenges teams with building and managing a $100,000 virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Participants manage all aspects of the portfolio including asset selection, buying and selling.
DECA congratulates the following top-ranking teams who participated in the first session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game. Rankings are based on percentage growth against the S&P 500 (learn more about the S&P 500 here). These participants also met the diversity requirement of holding at least one bond, one stock and one mutual fund by the last trade date.
Congratulations to the following Collegiate DECA members:
- Cristian Rodriguez – Grand Canyon University (AZ)
- Anya Bower, Emily Hayden, Zuri Vazquez – University of Wisconsin, Whitewater (WI)
- Adam Compton – University of Wisconsin, Whitewater (WI)
- Garrett Vonk, Zachary Farrer, Matthew Moore – Lawrence Technological University (MI)
- Jessica Schmidt – William Woods University (MO)
- Stefan Simic, Karyna Sagalai – William Woods University (MO)
- Michael Ruotolo – Penn State University – Berks (PA)
There is still another opportunity to participate in the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game! The second session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game will convene February 4, 2019 through April 12, 2019. Learn more and register for an information session to be held January 24, 2019 at http://deca.smgww.org/#/.