Collegiate DECA Announces 2014-2015 Scholarship Recipients
Each year, DECA and its corporate partners award over $300,000 in scholarship to high school and collegiate DECA members.
Collegiate DECA scholarship recipients present at the 2015 Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference will be recognized on stage.
Congratulations to this year's recipients!
DECA Inc. Collegiate Scholarship
- Arshi Yadav Shah – Fox Valley Technical College, Wis.
NAPA Collegiate Scholarship
- Felix Albl – Fort Hays State University, Kansas
- Allison Foster – Gonzaga University, Wash.
- Amanda Garza – University of Houston, Texas
- Brittany Lark – University of Central Florida, Fla.
- Nicole Scott – Johnson & Wales University, Colo.
Sonya Dismuke Memorial Scholarship
- Alexandra Parsons – Johnson & Wales University, Fla.
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.