DECA and the Muscular Dystrophy Association are excited to announce this year’s top fundraising DECA chapters.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and DECA are incredibly proud of their more than 40-year partnership to empower young people to continually impact and improve their local and broader communities. To date, DECA members have raised both awareness and more than $5 million to help MDA serve the hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related life-threatening diseases that take away muscle strength and mobility.
Congratulations to the top 10 fundraising DECA chapters for 2020-2021:
- Detroit Catholic Central High School, MI
- Cherry Creek High School, CO
- Northville High School , MI
- Michigan DECA Association Officers, MI
- Hudson High School, WI
- Menomonie High School, WI
- Deer Park High School, NY
- Eastside High School, SC
- East Newton High School, MO
- Blue Valley Northwest High School, KS
Learn more about DECA’s partnership with the MDA.