Apartment communities don’t run themselves. To keep everything working smoothly, it takes a team of talented, creative and passionate individuals. The team works to recruit new residents, take care of their needs, ensure that everything in their homes works properly and make the community a welcoming place—all while staying on track financially.
That’s where residential property management (RPM) professionals come in. Across the United States, millions of RPM professionals work to make apartment communities successful. And thousands of new workers are hired each month.
- Community managers lead the team, oversee operations and services and manage finances.
- Leasing consultants recruit new residents and assist current ones.
- Maintenance technicians keep everything in working order.
- Product and service providers supply and support the communities.
The demand for apartments—and for the jobs to support those communities—is growing rapidly. Explore these links for some information, resources and tools to get started in an exciting and rewarding RPM career:
- The types of jobs available.
- The advantages of an RPM career.
- How to find and apply for jobs.
- How to sign up to receive career insights and job alerts.
The demand for rental housing is growing and so is the need for talented, hardworking and creative people to help build strong communities. Jump-start your residential property management career today with RPM Careers.