Top 10 MDA Fundraising DECA Chapters
DECA and the Muscular Dystrophy Association are excited to announce this year’s top fundraising DECA chapters.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and DECA are incredibly proud of their more than 30-year partnership to empower young people to continually impact and improve their local and broader communities. To date, DECA members have raised both awareness and more than $5 million to help MDA serve the hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related life-threatening diseases that take away muscle strength and mobility.
Congratulations to the top 10 fundraising DECA chapters for 2019-2020:
- Catholic Central High School of Detroit (MI) – $18,065
- Cherry Creek High School (CO) – $9,900
- Taunton High School (MA) – $7,200
Wetosha Central High School (WI) – $7,200
- Arrowhead High School (WI) – $6,177
- Olentangy High School (OH) – $4,806
- Jimtown High School (IN) – $4,338
- Jemison High School (AL) – $3,600
- Appleton East High School (WI) – $3,180
- Bremen High School (IL) – $3,000
- Saline High School (MI) $2,587
Learn more about DECA’s partnership with the MDA.
Read the story behind Detroit Catholic Central DECA’s success.