We hope you had a #NextLevel experience during the Virtual #DECAICDC 2021. Here are some answers to commonly asked post-ICDC questions.
What is the order of awards presentation of the Grand Awards Session?
The Grand Awards Session will stream at www.decaicdc.org on Thursday, May 6, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The session will begin with the presentation of our scholarship winners, followed by the naming of the competitive events top 10 finalists and champions, farewells by this year’s executive officer team and the announcement of the incoming executive officer team. This year, we will announce the competitive events award honorees by career cluster/content area:
- Business Management and Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Personal Financial Literacy
Where will I find the overall results/winners' list?
Immediately following the conclusion of the Grand Awards Session, the overall winners’ list will be posted on decadirect.org. It will include those who earned a medallion for top performance on the exam and presentation, overall finalists, and top 10 by rank.
How can I get my results?
- Certificate of Attendance (for all DECA members)
- Award of Excellence Certificate (for all competitors earning a 70% and above)
- Performance Transcripts (for all competitors). The competitive event transcript reports students’ performance on each element of the competitive event. As soon as they are available, chapter advisors will be notified and provided instructions to download the transcripts free of charge.
I won! How will I get my medallion, DECA Glass and/or award check?
- Medallions will be shipped to the chapter advisor at the address on file for the DECA chapter within the next few weeks. Sorry, no changes to the mailing address can be made.
- DECA Glass will be shipped to the chapter advisor at the address on file for the DECA chapter directly from the awards provider within the next few weeks. Each member of the team will receive their own DECA Glass. Sorry, no changes to the mailing address can be made.
- If the award was sponsored, awards checks will be sent directly to the members to the address provided in the registration survey.
Where can I find a press release to share our DECA success with the local media?
Download it here and be sure to tweet @DECAInc the online story! If your chapter has a cool story to share about your #DECAICDC experience, submit your story here and you could be featured on the new DECA Direct Online.
How long will the College+Career Videos and Grand Sessions be available?
All videos will be available on-demand at decaicdc.org until July 1, 2021.
What are the topics for the 2021-2022 competitive events program?
Will there be DECA advisor professional learning offered this summer?
DECA has joined with MBA Research to host DECA Amped at MBA Research Conclave. Hosted August 3-5, 2021, the conference will be virtual and free! Learn more here.
When will the 2021-2022 theme be announced?
Find out more about next year's membership theme - Maximize Your Momentum - here.
How can we order additional trophies?
Please contact Awards Unlimited to order additional trophies.