Association leaders: Take part in the Impact Program to make a positive difference in your association this year!
This program encourages chartered association officer teams to create an association-wide plan that involves all chapter members in an impact-making event. You can also help your region take home the coveted Diamond Award, presented to the region with the greatest overall impact and quantity of submissions.
Your association can participate in one or all of the below categories
- Advocacy: Engage in events with policymakers, school officials, business representatives and other professionals to advocate on behalf of DECA and Career and Technical Education (CTE).
- Community Outreach: Mobilize your DECA chapters to make an impact in your communities through community service activities.
- Innovations: Showcase a unique program that your association implements to make a profound impact.
- Membership: Show off the strategies you use to increase and engage your membership.
- Partner/Sponsor Outreach: Highlight the ways your association works with DECA’s corporate partners. Visit deca.org /partners for the complete list of NAB sponsors.
To participate in the IMPACT Program, create a short video or poster that showcases your association’s efforts. The winners will be recognized during the 2022 International Career Development Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Be sure to check out the guidelines to learn more about the evaluation criteria.