We are excited to announce that the 2023-2024 DECA scholarship program is NOW OPEN.
DECA’s scholarship program provides over $200,000 in scholarships to high school and/or collegiate DECA members each year. Many corporate partners of DECA provide scholarships through the DECA scholarship program. DECA Inc. administers the program based on guidelines set by the donor. DECA scholarships are mostly merit-based.
Below is a quick overview of the companies/organizations that support DECA’s scholarship program:
Career Interest and/or Employment Based
- Anderson Advisors – general business, marketing, bookkeeping, tax, investing and/or real estate
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) – finance
- Marriott - hospitality and tourism
- M&M Productions USA - entrepreneurship
- NAAEI - property management, multi-family housing maintenance or leasing.
- NRF - retail
- NRF RISE UP - retail
- Publix Supermarkets, Inc. – employment
School-based Enterprises (SBE)
- Aspire Bakeries, LLC (Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.)
- National Geographic Learning/Cengage
- From the Ground Up Snacks (Popchips, You Got This)
- DECA Inc.
- DECA Regions – Central, North Atlantic, Southern and Western
- National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) - must also be a student organization member.
- National Technical Honors Society (NTHS) - must also be a student organization member.
The deadline for online submission is January 12, 2024. DECA members apply through the DECA membership system and click on “Student Member Portal” – right-hand side. Only current submitted DECA members may apply using their membership ID # (user ID) and password. Once logged into the student member portal, click the “Apply for Scholarships” button at the top.
Once in the scholarship portal, students will complete the scholarship profile and click “Submit” at the bottom. After submitting their profile, the scholarship applications will populate, and they may apply for any scholarships that they meet the criteria.
Scholarship applications may be saved and finished later, providing that the Student Profile is submitted. Be aware that the scholarship program will time out after 20 minutes of non-usage.
Remember to apply online before January 12, 2024.