From a sell-out crowd of loyal fans waiting for the opening kickoff to a high-profile entertainer eager to take the stage for an encore presentation, sports and entertainment marketing provides a rush for those interested in these career areas.
When it comes to learning from the professionals in these popular industries, DECA’s Sports and Entertainment Marketing Conference cannot be rivaled.
DECA’s Sports and Entertainment Marketing Conference returns to Orlando on February 2-6, 2022.
Known as one of the world’s premier locations for family entertainment and home to world-class professional and college sports, Orlando provides the perfect backdrop for this dynamic conference experience. Students will have an insider’s perspective as the theme parks become the living classroom to complement the lessons from conference speakers.
This conference features four speakers on Thursday and four speakers on Friday from the sports and entertainment industry. These professionals bring the bunch to their presentations and deliver dynamic content that your DECA members can’t get elsewhere. Previous speakers have included:
- Senior Director of Content Engagement, Universal Orlando Resort
- Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations, Orlando Magic
- Senior Manager Resorts Marketing, Universal Orlando Resort
- Senior Director of Consumer Insights, Universal Orlando Resort
- Vice President of Digital Media, Golf Channel
- Vice President Park Sales, Universal Orlando Resort
- Chief Executive Officer, Florida Citrus Sports
- Chief Marketing Officer, UCF Athletics
Looking to add more educational content to your conference? Explore Universal Studies where you can take students beyond the classroom to bring lessons to life with Universal Orlando's™ unforgettable educational programs where their Universe is YOUR classroom. These hands-on experiential learning activities that excite and inspire your students take learning to a new level.
Some programs include:
- Career Exploration & Preparation
- Leadership Skills & Personal Development
- Business Development: People, Process, Product
- Marketing Is Universal: Keeping The Guest at Heart
- Food for Thought: A Taste of Careers In the Culinary Arts
- Storytelling: It Starts with a Hero
- Special F/X Tour
- Behind the Adventure Tour
The Blue Man Group no longer performs in Orlando, but don’t let that stop your chapter from experiencing something blue — The Orlando Magic take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday, February 2. Contact the Orlando Magic for group tickets.
The deadline to register for DECA's Sports and Entertainment Marketing Conference is November 22, 2021.