Collegiate DECA members: Whether you’re a community college student who’s transferring to a four-year accounting program, a graduate student who’s well on your way to becoming a CPA, or somewhere in between, the AICPA has a scholarship opportunity for you.
Apply now (through March 1, 2021) and you could receive up to $10,000* to help with your tuition.
Submit one application to be considered for all AICPA Legacy Scholarships you are eligible for, such as:
- AICPA / Robert Half Scholarship
- AICPA Foundation Scholarship for Future CPAs
- American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) Scholarship Award
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship Award
- AICPA Scholarship Award for Minority Accounting Students
- AICPA Foundation Two-year Transfer Scholarship Award
*Scholarship eligibility requirements and amounts vary depending on the award. Visit thiswaytocpa.com for further details on individual award requirements.
Start your application today.
We are the American Institute of CPAs, the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession. Our history of serving the public interest stretches back to 1887. Today, you'll find our 431,000+ members in 130 countries and territories, representing many areas of practice, including business and industry, public practice, government, education and consulting.