Announcing DECA’s CTE Month Recruitment Challenge
To help your chapter connect with alumni and community members, DECA is excited to announce the CTE Month Recruitment Challenge!
If your chapter recruits five or more alumni or professional members during the month of February, you will receive a full set of digital Team Decision Making Case Studies, Principles of Business Administration Role-Plays and the Personal Financial Literacy Role-Plays.
Simply add these new members to your online membership roster at deca.org/register by February 28, 2021. Once DECA Inc. receives payment, we’ll send you a secure link to download the materials.
Congratulations to these chapters who have already recruited five or more alumni and professional members:
- Casa Grande Union High School, Arizona
- Washington Township High School, Indiana
- Yorktown High School, Indiana
- Wichita East High School, Kansas
- Trigg County High School, Kentucky
- Burlington High School, Massachusetts
- Taunton High School, Massachusetts
- Cape Girardeau Career & Technical Center, Missouri
- Republic High School, Missouri
- Springfield Parkview High School, Missouri
- Pasquotank County High School, North Carolina
- Mandan High School, North Dakota
- Pickens County Career & Technology Center, South Carolina
- Socastee High School, South Carolina
- Rockvale High School, Tennessee
- Cedar Ridge High School, Texas
- Mission High School, Texas