AICPA Legacy Scholarship Applications Are Open!
Receive up to $10,000 to help with your tuition.
Collegiate DECA members: Whether you’re a community college student who’s transferring to a four-year accounting program, a graduate student who’s well on your way to becoming a CPA, or somewhere in between, the AICPA has a scholarship opportunity for you.
Apply now (through March 1, 2021) and you could receive up to $10,000* to help with your tuition.
Submit one application to be considered for all AICPA Legacy Scholarships you are eligible for, such as:
- AICPA / Robert Half Scholarship
- AICPA Foundation Scholarship for Future CPAs
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) Scholarship Award
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship Award
- AICPA Scholarship Award for Minority Accounting Students
- AICPA Foundation Two-year Transfer Scholarship Award
*Scholarship eligibility requirements and amounts vary depending on the award. Visit thiswaytocpa.com for further details on individual award requirements.
Start your application today.