High School Stock Market Game Begins September 14
DECA members are invited to participate in the DECA Stock Market Game which kicks off September 14, 2020.
Participants in the DECA Stock Market Game develop and manage a virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. The Stock Market Game is conducted via the internet and allows DECA members to test their knowledge and skills against other DECA members in an online competition.
Brought to you by the SIFMA Foundation, this virtual simulation challenges teams of one to three students to build and manage a virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. This event is FREE to all active DECA members.
The top 25 teams from each region will qualify to present their portfolio at ICDC. Students competing at ICDC in the Stock Market Game may not compete in another ICDC event. Only original team members may compete at ICDC. No substitutions will be allowed to the original team.
- Competition Begins: Monday, September 14 @ 9:30 am ET
- Student Name Submission: Friday, October 16
- Asset Diversification: Friday, October 30 @ 4:00 pm ET — Friday, December 18 @ 4:00 pm ET
- Competition Ends: Friday, December 18, 4:00 pm ET
- Portfolio Deletion: Monday, February 15
For More Information: