DECA Virtual Backgrounds for Your Next Zoom Video Call
While members and advisors across the globe practice social distancing and conduct chapter meetings via video, you don’t have to be apart from DECA! Now you can spread some virtual DECA love to friends, family and other members with these virtual DECA Zoom backgrounds.
- Click on any image above
- Right click and select “Save Image As”
HOW TO USE CUSTOM ZOOM BACKGROUNDS
Follow these steps to use one of the virtual DECA backgrounds.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on “My Meeting Settings” if you are an account administrator or “Meeting Settings” if you are an account member.
- Navigate to the “Virtual Background” option on the “Meeting” tab to verify that the setting is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the “Status” toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose “Turn On” to verify the change.
- Grayed out? Then you will need to contact your Zoom administrator to unlock Virtual Zoom Backgrounds.
- Are your images displaying backward? Check your Video settings and uncheck “Mirror my video”.
- You must log out of the Zoom Desktop Client and login to it again for new settings to take effect.
For more information, visit Zoom’s detailed instruction article.
Be sure to tag @decainc in your Twitter and Instagram posts to show off your backgrounds.