DECA Announces 2019-2020 Advisor Scholarship Recipients
Johnson and Wales University (JWU) has partnered with DECA for over 35 years to promote excellence in effective teaching and collaborative learning. To this end, JWU will assist five DECA advisors to discover new and effective techniques, integrate DECA into the classroom and enhance chartered association’s professional development plans, by supporting their participation in DECA’s Train-the-Trainer Certification Course.
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Johnson & Wales University advisor scholarship recipients!
- Kim Frahm – California DECA, CA
- Lisa Cline – North Forsyth High School, GA
- Mary Kavan – Casteel High School, AZ
- Phillip VanDenBerg – Don Tyson School of Innovation, AR
- Amber Brantner – Nixa High School, MO