Join Us for the DECA Student Video Call Series
Your DECA Executive Officers are re-launching the DECA student video call series to connect with high school DECA members at every level. Find the call that best matches your DECA involvement and mark your calendars to join us!
All high school members are welcome to join monthly #OneDECA Calls where members have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and unite as part of the DECA community. Stay up-to-date on all things DECA, meet new members to expand your network and collaborate with other leaders based on the monthly topic. Calls will include guest speakers to share leadership insights and showcase DECA’s relevance to college and careers.
WHO? All DECA Members
- October 22, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EDT – The road to #DECAICDC in Nashville
- November 20, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EST – Setting up a strong DECA network
- December 17, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EST – Fundraising and financing the cost of competition
All chartered association and chapter officers are welcome to join monthly Regional Calls where members will have the opportunity to collaborate with their fellow officers and their regional vice president. This call is a virtual workspace to gain and share ideas, receive input on projects and learn how to better support your associations and chapters.
WHEN? Monthly (One per Region)
WHO? Chartered Association Officers and Chapter Officers
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 | 9:00 p.m. EST – North Atlantic Region
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EST – Southern Region
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 7:00 p.m. CST – Central Region
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. PST – Western Region
All chartered association presidents are welcome to join monthly Presidents Council Calls. Presidents will collaborate around DECA’s mission statement to prepare our members in marketing, finance, hospitality and management. Come prepared to learn, discuss and get inspired to maximize your impact as you lead your chartered association.
Chartered Association Presidents who attend at least four meetings will be recognized at #DECAICDC in Nashville.
WHO? Chartered Association Presidents
- October 29, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EDT – Fundraising & Competition Best Practices
- November 27, 2019 | 8:00 p.m. EST
For questions about each call, contact your Executive Officers.