Join Your Marketing Peers at CareerTech VISION in Anaheim!
Signature Sessions for Marketing & Business CTE Professionals at CareerTech VISION
December 4-7, 2019 | Anaheim, California
ACTE’s CareerTech VISION, the largest gathering of career and technical educators in the country, presents a collection of sessions focused on marketing and business CTE addressing:
- Building digital credentials into CTSOs
- Tools to increase student engagement
- School-based enterprises
- Strategies to increase CTE student opportunities through CTSOs
- Preparing business and marketing students for the jobs of the future
- And much more!
View the complete agenda and click “Marketing Education” and “Business Education” in the Program Session Category dropdown to view specific marketing and business session offerings.
Take advantage of unique networking and educational opportunities via the ACTE Marketing & Business Division Opening General Session on December 5, 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m., and don’t miss these CareerTech VISION program opportunities:
- General sessions, featuring inspiring keynote speakers
- CareerTech Expo with interactive workshops and live demonstrations
- Career Pavilion providing essential resources on multiple CTE career pathways
- 300+ concurrent sessions covering every aspect of secondary and postsecondary CTE
- Wednesday workshops and tours offering insights into focused CTE topics
- The popular ACTE Awards Gala, a heartwarming gathering of CTE professionals and supporters
Join ACTE & Save!
Save $200 on your Career Tech VISION registration rate by joining ACTE. Learn more about member benefits.