Competitive Event Resources: Business Operations Research & Professional Selling and Consulting 2019-2020
Here are some resources to assist:
Business Operations Research
The 2019-2020 topic for each career category is the development of a strategy to improve a company’s reputation and online brand presence. Participants will collaborate with a local business or organization to analyze current perceptions of the company or organization as well as its online brand presence. Participants will then present a strategic plan to enhance the company’s reputation and online brand presence.
- Why You Need Social Proof On Your Website
- How To Turn Negative Online Reviews Into Marketing Wins
- Five Ways To Build A Strong Online Presence For Your Brand
- How To Manage Your Brand’s Online Reputation
- Study: 97% Of Business Owners Say Online Reputation Management Is Important – Here’s How To Keep Up
- 5 Best Practices for Business Owners Using Yelp
For 2019-2020 you will assume the role of a financial consultant. A client has scheduled a meeting with you because he/she would like to learn more about the online features available from your organization for financial management. The client would like for you to share and explain different online customization tools for banking and portfolio management.
- The 7 Best Budget Apps and Personal Finance Tools for 2019
- Can Financial Tools Build A More Responsible Bank Customer?
Hospitality and Tourism Professional Selling
For 2019-2020 you will assume the role of director of sponsorships for a local event taking place within your community. You are meeting with a local business that has interest in becoming a sponsor of the event. In the meeting, you should explain the sponsorship program, various sponsorship packages available and recommend the sponsorship level appropriate to the business.
- 8 Innovative Ways To Attract Sponsors For An Event
- 5 Steps To Get Sponsorship For Your Events
- 7 KPIs for First Time Event Planners
For 2019-2020 you will assume the role of a sales representative of a cloud-based technology firm that specializes in workplace collaboration, productivity and project management. The chief operations officer of a new startup has scheduled a meeting with you because he/she has a desire to implement this technology within the startup, which has 25 employees. The chief operations officer wants to learn about your technology solution’s features and why your solution is superior to its competitors.
- Top 10 Cloud Project Management Tools
- Best Project Management Software
- The Best Project Management Software of 2019
DECA doesn’t necessarily endorse the content from these external links.