High School Stock Market Game begins September 3
Participants in the DECA Stock Market Game develop and manage a virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. The Stock Market Game is conducted via the internet and allows DECA members to test their knowledge and skills against other DECA members in an online competition.
Brought to you by the SIFMA Foundation, this virtual simulation challenges teams of one to three students to build and manage a virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. This event is FREE to all active DECA members.
The top 25 teams from each region will qualify to present their portfolio at ICDC. Students competing at ICDC in the Stock Market Game may not compete in another ICDC event. Only original team members may compete at ICDC. No substitutions will be allowed to the original team.
- Opening Date: September 3, 2019
- First Trade Deadline: October 25, 2019 @ 4:00 pm ET
- Student Name Submission Deadline: October 18, 2019 @ 4:00 pm ET
- Closing Date: December 13, 2019
- Portfolio Deletion: February 14, 2020 @ 4:00 pm ET