Lately, I’ve Been, I’ve Been Thinking…
Thinking about funding for continuing your education? Now’s the perfect time to review DECA’s scholarship program and submit the application that’s right for you. Applications must be submitted online by January 18, 2019!
DECA’s scholarships are merit-based and offer you the opportunity to apply for multiple scholarships. Whether you can demonstrate sound leadership skills, participate in community service, are active in your DECA chapter, or have an interest in hospitality, finance, business management, marketing, or entrepreneurship careers – DECA has the scholarship to suit you.
- Marriott International offers five $2,000 scholarships to students interested in hospitality careers.
- NAPA Auto Parts offers five $1,000 scholarships to students interested in automotive careers or are employed by NAPA.
- National Technical Honor Society gives two $1,000 scholarships to DECA members who are also members of NTHS.
- Otis Spunkmeyer (Aryzta) awards 10 $1,000 scholarships to DECA members who work in their school stores and sell Otis Spunkmeyer products.
- Publix Super Markets provides five $1,000 scholarships to DECA members who are employed by Publix.
- DECA’s Harry Applegate program consists of several different types of scholarships in varying amounts awarded to students with outstanding service in DECA programs.
Make sure you include all of your DECA activities and submit your completed application(s) by January 18, 2019.
Contact DECA’s Development department with any questions: email Monica Thomas or call 703-860-5000.