DECA Chapter Campaign Submission Site Now Open
The Chapter Campaign submission site is now open!
You have been working hard on your community service, promotional, and entrepreneurship activities, and we are excited to hear all about your successful campaigns within your chapter.
As you enter your campaigns, here are a few things to remember before you click “submit:”
- Remember to complete all the required information. To earn recognition for the chapter campaigns, all three components of the campaign must be completed. This is the time to share what your chapter has done!
- Attach your photos. You could potentially be featured in a DECA Direct article! We enjoy seeing both candid and staged, high-quality photos of your campaign activities.
- Double check your chapter details. We can’t reach out to your school and send your recognition without correct information.
- No need to submit a membership campaign. The membership campaign does not require a separate submission. DECA Inc. will use the membership numbers you have submitted in the online membership system by December 3.
- Check for confirmation. A successful submission will send a confirmation to the chapter advisor. If you do not receive a confirmation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Promotional Campaign, Community Service Campaign, Global Entrepreneurship Week Campaign and Membership Campaign are all due December 3. Start your submission today.
Click here to learn more!
Want to check your work? Check out the Chapter Campaign Guidebook before you submit.
Good luck and we can’t wait to see how you are #ReadyForIt with your campaigns!
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.