Apply Now for 2019 DECA Scholarships
New This Year
- There is now a DECA member ID field in the student profile section of the online portal. This is an important step that will improve the security of the scholarship review process and eliminate the need for member applicants to prove that they are members.
- Members no longer have to mail support materials (letters of reference, transcripts, member roster, etc.). Instead, they will upload materials to the online portal. More details about this process will be provided closer to the review date.
Below is a list of the 2018-2019 scholarships. More information can be found here.
Career Interest and/or Employment Based
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Hilton Worldwide
- Marriott International
- National Automotive Parts Association
School- based Enterprises (SBE)
- Aryzta (Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.)
- International Franchise Association Educational Foundation (Don DeBolt)
- PepsiCo Chilled DSD (as part of the Harry Applegate Scholarship Application)
- PDC Productions (as part of the Harry Applegate Scholarship Application)
- M&M Productions USA (as part of the Harry Applegate Scholarship Application)
- DECA Regions (Central, North Atlantic, Southern & Western)
- National Society of High School Scholars (must also be a member of the student organization)
- National Technical Honors Society = (must also be a member of the student organization)
In addition, many colleges and universities partner with DECA offer scholarships to DECA members. More details can be found on the scholarship page.
Remember to apply online before January 18, 2019.