DECA Thanks Over 900 Volunteers for Judging at #DECAICDC 2018
DECA Inc. would like to recognize and thank the 900+ individuals who volunteered to judge competitive events at the 2018 International Career Development Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Over 3,000 community service hours were contributed to judging and evaluating DECA members’ presentations at the conferences.
DECA would like to recognize the following companies and organizations for sending and/or recruiting large numbers of volunteers:
- Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- DECA Friends & Alumni
- DECA National Advisory Board
- Delta Airlines
- Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia DECA
- Georgia DECA Foundation
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Hilton Worldwide
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- International Franchise Association
- Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions
- Marriott International
- Men’s Wearhouse
- National Auto Parts Association
- OnPeak GES
- Publix Super Markets
- Tau Epsilon Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
The DECA International Career Development Conference could not be successful without volunteers from the local business community. Thanks to all who volunteered to help the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
To discover more volunteer opportunities with DECA Inc. visit www.deca.org/volunteer.