#DECAICDC Exhibitor FAQs + General Information
DECA Inc. is thrilled to have you as an exhibitor at its International Career Development Conference!
To ensure you have the most positive experience at #DECAICDC, please view the frequently asked questions and answers below about the conference and exhibiting:
1. How many attendees will be at the conference?
There will be 18,000 attendees comprised of students, advisors, administrators and corporate partners.
2. Who do I contact at DECA for exhibiting information?
Please contact Cindy Allen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 703.860.5000 x230.
3. Where can I view the exhibit floor plan?
You can download and view the exhibit hall floor plan here.
4. What is the overall conference schedule?
The conference agenda will be available soon at deca.org/icdc.
5. When is exhibit set up?
Saturday, April 21, 2018, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
6. What are the exhibit show hours?
Sunday, April 22, 2018, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday, April 23, 2018, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
7. When is exhibit dismantling?
Monday, April 23, 2018, 4:00 PM
8. Where is the location of the exhibits?
Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
9. Does DECA provide parking for exhibitors?
No, DECA does not provide parking for exhibitors. Parking lot regulations can be found at www.gwcca.org/gwcc.
10. Who is the decorator?
841 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
11. What is included in my exhibit space?
- 6-ft draped table
- 2 chairs
- 7’’x44’’ identification sign
- 8’-high backdrop
- 3’-high side rails
- company name on conference mobile app
12. What is an exhibitor name badge?
These badges allow access to the exhibit hall and conference general sessions. Badges must be worn in the exhibit hall.
13. Do I need to submit the exhibitor name badge form?
Yes, all personnel at your booth must have a name badge.
14. Can I request booth relocation?
Yes, providing there are spaces available and the relocation request is submitted by March 30, 2018.
15. When does my booth have to finished and ready for the show?
Your booth should be ready to go by 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
16. How do I arrange shipping, order electric, order carpet, furniture, plants, etc.?
Exhibitor service kits from the decorator, Freeman Exhibitions, will be emailed to the person that was indicated on your Exhibitor Application and Contract. Kits will include information regarding shipping, electrical, Internet, furniture, order forms, etc. Contact Freeman at 404-253-6494 or via email at FreemanAtlantaES@freeman.com with any questions.
17. Does DECA provide Internet in the exhibit hall or throughout the conference?
No, Internet can be ordered through the decorator, Freeman. They will email the service kit to the person indicated on you Exhibitor Application and Contract.
18. How do I book a hotel room in DECA’s room block?
DECA will send the housing information to the person indicated on your Exhibitor Application and Contract form.
19. What are the rates for the hotel properties under the DECA block?
Rates vary according to each property.
20. Where are the hotel properties located?
The housing form will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your exhibit contract/application.
21. Can I stay at a different hotel other than the DECA hotel properties?
Yes, but DECA cannot guarantee you any special rates.
22. Will I automatically be registered for the Conference once I receive my booth?
Yes, but you must still send us your name badge form.
23. How do I receive my name badge?
Name badges should be picked up on Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM during exhibit set up, located in Hall B3 of the Georgia World Congress Center.
24. Where is exhibit registration?
Lobby area of Hall B3, Georgia World Congress Center.
25. What is the exhibit cancellation policy?
The contract may be cancelled in writing prior to March 30, 2018, in which case 50% of the rental fee will be retained by DECA. Cancellation after March 30, 2018, obligates your company to full payment.
26. Will I receive a conference attendee list?
Yes, your company will receive a listing of the chapters attending the conference. The list will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet format and will include the chapter name, advisor name, mailing address and phone number. Email addresses are not guaranteed.
27. Who from my company will receive exhibitor correspondence and information from DECA?
The individual who was listed on the Exhibitor Application and Contract will be your company’s primary exhibitor contact. This person will receive all forms, due dates, reminders and exhibitor information leading up to the conference. Should you require the contact to be changed or add one additional contact, please email this information to Cindy Allen at email@example.com.
28. Are there sponsorship opportunities available?
Yes! Click here to learn more about other sponsorship opportunities.
If your question(s) has/have not been answered above, please email or call Cindy Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 860-5000 x230.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.