10 Signs That You Love DECA More Than Life
Love cannot be forced. Love is natural. Love is forever.
When you say that you love someone or something, that is a very big step.
Love is a very strong word, but I am not afraid of strong words so here I go – I love DECA!
There, I said it. I love DECA and I bet that I am not the only one who loves DECA. So let’s see if you love DECA more than life, just like me.
Here are 10 signs that you love DECA more than life itself:
- DECA is the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning and the last thing before you fall asleep at night.
- There is not a day that goes by where you don’t talk about DECA with your friends or family.
- You give up other commitments to practice and work on your DECA project.
- You are in constant contact with your DECA friends, even though they are on the other side of the country.
- You plan out how you will react when you hear your name called on stage to win #DECAGlass in front of 19,000 members.
- You cannot focus in any of your classes, expect for DECA.
- You have a countdown, or multiple countdowns, for the upcoming DECA conferences.
- You feel that post-DECA-conference-depression after you leave a conference.
- You have a DECA wall or bulletin board in your room.
- You wear DECA clothes on a regular basis (or every day, let’s be honest).
I know it is a big step to bring out the L-word, but it is okay. You are absolutely allowed to love DECA. Who doesn’t?
I hope that you and your love for DECA continues to grow and blossom. #DECAICDC will be full of DECA-loving members, just like yourself. So embrace the love and enjoy the rest of this #LIMITLESS year!
Follow Jaron on Twitter @decavpjaron.