Collegiate DECA Competitive Event Changes for 2017-18
Several changes have been made to the Collegiate DECA Competitive Events Program, including a new Marketing Communications team case study event.
Please review all the changes below:
1. All events fall in one of three categories:
- Individual Case Studies
- Team Case Studies
- Prepared Business Presentations
2. All Individual Case Studies will include an exam.
3. All event exams will be based on the appropriate career cluster.
4. A new team case study event called Marketing Communications has been added.
5. Competitors in the Entrepreneurship—Growing Your Business Event will be required to include “proof of ownership” documentation.
To learn more about these changes, and find sample events and more, read the 2017-18 Collegiate DECA Guide online here.
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.