Over 100 Companies Exhibit at #DECAICDC 2017
Over 100+ companies came to Anaheim, Calif., this week for the 2017 DECA International Career Development Conference (#DECAICDC).
The #DECAICDC exhibit hall has always served as an excellent way for attendees to show their support of DECA’s various business and corporate partners, as well as learn more about:
- Career opportunities, including internships, and how to connect with retailers
- Leadership opportunities from associations/foundations
- New fundraising programs and SBE products that chapters can use
- Post-secondary opportunities by visiting the colleges/universities
Some of the more energizing and active booths in this year’s exhibit hall included:
- FIDM’s California lifestyle virtual reality experience, Instagram contest, and photo booth
- MDA’s special appearance by Billy Gillman
- Virtual Business Challenge competition area
- Army’s fitness challenge
- Vector Marketing’s social media contest
- Officer candidate booths vying for executive office
There were, of course, an array of colleges and universities, including Northwood University, West Virginia University, LIFE University, Hult International, Boston University and many more in the exhibit hall that shared with DECA members what they’ll find on their campuses and how they are unique.
Be sure to check out the best moments of this year’s exhibit hall on Instagram or Twitter by searching #DECAICDC.
Thank you to all our exhibitors for making this year’s #DECAICDC exhibit hall a truly #OwnYourFuture experience for over 19,000 DECA members!
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.