FIU Offering 5 Full-Tuition Scholarships to Accepted Students
Florida International University (FIU)’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, a DECA National Advisory Board Member, is now accepting applications for the Carnival Gold Scholars Scholarship!
This prestigious scholarship provides five first-time college students with renewable, full-tuition scholarships (including tuition/fees, room &board, books, academic tutoring, etc.) of up to $20,000/year- $80,000/max.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Be a full- time Florida high school student (public/private) who will graduate in 2017
- Have a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Be admitted to FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management for Summer 2017 or Fall 2017
- Submit a 1-2 page personal statement
- Submit resume
Exclusively available to Florida high-school students, the Carnival Gold Scholars Scholarship offered by FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management is a unique opportunity for all DECA Florida members. Interested students must submit scholarship application, along with admission application by May 1, 2017.
To apply for admission to Florida International University, please click here.
A completed application for admission includes:
- An online application
- Residency documents if claiming FL residency
- Application fee or fee waiver
- Official high school transcripts
- Official submission of SAT or ACT scores
Once admitted to the university, interested students can access the online scholarship application at https://fiu.academicworks.com/.
For more information regarding the admission process at FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management and the Carnival Gold Scholars Scholarship, please contact Jennifer Moise, Admissions Counselor, at email@example.com or 305.919.4171.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity!
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.