What to See, Do & Eat in Anaheim at #DECAICDC
With the 2017 International Career Development Conference coming up next month, the excitement for the most exciting week of the DECA year is unreal!
When you’re done competing or gaining skills in your leadership academies, you may be wondering what you can do while in sunny California.
Be sure to check out the incredible line up of DECA tours, but if you’re still trying to fill your free time, I’ve got some amazing ideas for you.
here are some tips on what to see, do and eat in beautiful Anaheim, Calif., during #DECAICDC!
What to See:
1. End your evenings with the exciting World of Color show at Paradise Bay in Disney’s California Adventure Park.
2. With your chapter advisor’s permission of course, consider booking a short bus tour to Los Angeles for sightseeing and celebrity spotting.
3. Catch a showing of the new Frozen musical in Disney’s California Adventure Park.
4. View incredible Disney themed art in Downtown Disney’s WonderGround Gallery.
5. Make contact with extraterrestrial life at the Encounters UFO Experience in Anaheim.
What to Do:
1. Ride the new upgraded “Hyperspace Mountain” for a Star Wars themed reimagining of a landmark Disney roller coaster.
2. Tour the Angel Stadium of Anaheim or even catch an exciting ball game!
3. Shop your heart out in Downtown Disney! With retailers like Fossil, Sephora and The World of Disney, you can get your hands on high fashion and classic Disney Merchandise.
4. Fulfill your need for speed on the exciting Radiator Springs Racers which sends riders zooming across a desert landscape in Disney’s California Adventure Park.
5. Rekindle your childhood fascination with life under the sea on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in the Tomorrowland section of Disneyland.
What to Eat:
1. Have fun with customizable hand-dipped ice cream at Clarabelle’s on Buena Vista Street in Disney’s California Adventure Park.
2. Try a taste of New Orleans in California with mouse-shaped beignets found in the Mint Julep Bar at the Disneyland Park.
3. Share a gourmet pizza with friends at Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria in Downtown Disney.
4. Get fancy for breakfast with Brioche French Toast at Flo’s V8 Cafe in the Radiator Springs section of Disney’s California Adventure Park.
5. Go wild with some chocolatey Sparkling Volcano Cake at The Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney.
Follow Victoria on Twitter @decavpvictoria.