Check Out the #DECAPowerTrip & #DECAIEC Program Online Now
More than 1,200 DECA members and advisors will converge in Washington, D.C., for the Ultimate DECA Power Trip and Innovations and Entrepreneurship Conference on November 18-20, 2016.
Check out the conference program to learn more about what you can expect to experience in D.C. this year:
The conference program features a variety of learning activities designed to promote college and career readiness including:
- Opening Session featuring entertainer and entrepreneur Kat Perkins
- Leadership Labs facilitated by association student leaders
- Learning Labs around college, careers, chapter strategy and competitive events
- Competitive Excellence Experience sponsored by Johnson & Wales University
- Food Truck Fundraiser and food drive benefiting D.C. Kitchen and DECA’s Scholarship Fund
- More than 50 exhibits representing a variety of colleges, companies and partners
- D.C. Night Tour sponsored by Berkeley College
- Closing Session featuring educational leader Byron Garrett
- Lean Entrepreneurship training by 3 Day Start Up
- Advisor Professional Learning
Engage in the conferences through social media using #DECAPowerTrip and #DECAIEC.
Advisors can also download the Advisor Insider Guide to help prepare their chapter.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.