2016 Collegiate Leadership Academy Case Study Winners
The 2016 Collegiate DECA Leadership Academy attendees had an amazing week in New York City!
From touring NAB partners’ facilities, to hearing industry insights, this weekend in #NYC was anything but ordinary!
This year’s CLA featured a new competition format that included an industry-specific case study that challenged Collegiate DECA members to tackle an issue focused around Social-Local-Mobile (SoLoMo) strategies.
Congratulations to the case study winners from the five different tracks!
Marketing + Communications Track
For the Vector Marketing group:
- Brittany Weber – Pittsburgh Technical Institute
- Rowan Toolsi – Florida International University-BBC
- Devyn Vinson – Bryant University
- Elizabeth Verado – Johnson and Wales Providence
For the Marriott Marketing group:
- James Unsell – Florida International University BBC
- Ian Uhrich – North Dakota State College of Science
- Kamil Strycharz – DePaul University
Thank you to Marriott International and Vector Marketing for your contributions to this track.
Entrepreneurship in Sports & Entertainment Marketing Track:
- Kim Trieu – SUNY at Buffalo
- Jessica Smith – Medaille College
- Bryson Suen – Bellevue College
- Roy Sylvander – Johnson and Wales Providence
Thank you to M&M Productions for your contributions to this track.
- Quinn Stoeckle – University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Rachna Gandhi – Menlo College
- Rakel Bergland Haugo Von Rothlisberg – University of Arizona
- Scott Bagley – Community College of Rhode Island
Thank you to the SIFMA Foundation for your contributions to this track.
- Brittany Hurt – University of Missouri-Columbia
- Price Desinoble – Florida International University
- Gabrielle Achtermann – Pittsburgh Technical Institute
- Aimee Tran – Johnson and Wales Providence
Thank you to NAAEI for your contributions to this track.
Management in Fashion Industry Track:
- Maria Carralho – Austin Community College
- Sonilee Solano – Fashion Institute of Technology
- Deleita Gyasi – Johnson and Wales Providence
- Lauren Feise – University of Missouri – Columbia
Thank you to Men’s Wearhouse for your contributions to this track.
Congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to all our #DECACLA attendees for making this year’s conference the best one yet!
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.