#DECAICDC Raises $15,000 During the 2016 DECA 5K Run/Walk
The 2016 #DECAICDC kicked off this morning with over 1,000 runners and walkers participating in the DECA 5K Run/Walk, DECA’s annual conference community service activity, at Shelby Park in downtown Nashville, Tenn.
DECA is pleased to announce that year’s event raised $15,000!
In addition to the traditional 5K Run/Walk, the 2016 event included an outdoor festival for those who wanted to support the event without running or walking.
Highlights from the festival included a warm-up session and barbell competition from the Army, a Zumba class and music provided by MDA, an obstacle course by Vanderbilt Kappa Alpha, in addition to a variety of EPIC sponsor tables.
A huge THANK YOU to all of the participants and sponsors:
- The Art Institutes
- ASPIRE Beverages
- Belmont University Jack C. Massey College of Business
- DECA Images
- FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Finish Line, Inc.
- Ivey Business School
- Johnson & Wales University
- The Kroger Company
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc. an ARYZTA Brand
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- UNCG-Bryan School of Business & Economics
- University of Rochester
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga College of Business
- US Army
- Vector Marketing
- West Virginia University College of Business & Economics
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.