3 Ways to Engage Your Exhibit in the #DECAICDC Conversation
DECA Inc. is so pleased to have all of our exhibitors at the 2016 International Career Development Conference in Nashville, Tenn.
There are plenty of opportunities for your brand to join the #DECAICDC conversation through social media and plenty of reasons why you’ll want to be tweeting and hashtagging all weekend long.
Check out these statistics from last year’s social media impact at ICDC:
- 10 million people exposed to #DECAICDC tweets
- Over 4 million people directly reached through #DECAICDC tweets
- 7,500 Instagram photos posted using #DECAICDC
- 8,402 DECA Inc. app downloads
Don’t let this incredible opportunity to connect with almost 18,000 DECA members and advisors in Nashville, and thousands more at home and around the world, pass you by.
What can you do at your exhibit to really make #DECAICDC 2016 an epic experience? Check out these ideas and be sure to share these with your social media team at the office as well:
1) DECA Events App
- Download the DECA Inc. app at http://bit.ly/decaicdcapp16.
- Engage with student members through photos and networking opportunities, check out the conference agenda and features, plus connect with DECA Inc. social media and DECA Direct Online!
- Follow @DECAInc and use the conference hashtag #DECAICDC in all your conference related tweets
- Feel free to mention @DECAInc in any of your tweets during ICDC. Examples of tweets you could share during ICDC include:
- Heading to Nashville for #DECAICDC 2016! Cannot wait to connect with all the #DECA members at this amazing conference.
- Make sure you check out booth 123 at #DECAICDC to receive an awesome gift from COMPANY NAME!
- Great photo of @COMPANY and #DECA members during #DECAICDC in Nashville.
- Retweet @DECAInc’s tweets about the conference to share with all of your own followers.
- Encourage your followers to follow @DECAInc.
- Share photos of your booth, exhibit, presentation and other aspects of your #DECAICDC experience.
— Vector Marketing (@VectorMarketing) February 8, 2016
- Follow @DECAInc on Instagram
- When sharing a photo on Instagram, be sure to use the #DECAICDC hashtag and tag @DECAInc!
- Some photos you could share during ICDC include:
- Setting up your booth in the exhibit hall
- DECA members visiting your booth, getting your booth gifts or participating in your booth activity
- Your staff exploring downtown Nashville
- Your staff interacting with DECA members
- Don't forget that Instagram can also share videos too! Record and share 15-second clips of preparing for #DECAICDC, meeting DECA members onsite and the awesome activity at your booth!
It’s easy to make your time at #DECAICDC count by utilizing DECA’s expansive social network to connect with members, advisors, parents and more in Nashville and beyond!
Follow DECA Inc. on Twitter @DECAInc.