Go Lean With DECA FREE Webinar Opportunity
DECA advisors are invited to participate in a FREE webinar on Tuesday, January 12, focused on better understanding the lean business model canvas.
Rising Tycoons' “Going Lean With DECA Team” webinar for teachers, administrators and DECA advisors offers hands-on, real-world training in “How-To of the Lean Business Model Canvas,” preparing a new generation of aspiring values-based entrepreneurial leaders for life and DECA events.
- Most entrepreneurs no longer use long, detailed business plans.
- How do you take a 10-15 page traditional business plan and turn it into a solid and operational one page?
“Going Lean With DECA Team” is focused on directly solving this issue. The results prove that the teams who understand the concept of lean startup can learn from their business and improve virtually everything they do. They learn the answer to the question, “How do we learn more quickly what works?”
After a 1-hour webinar (45 min content, 15 min Q&A), participants will take away the key concepts:
- Lean Startup is an approach, not a methodology
- Bringing Lean Startup Culture to your classroom
- Implementation of Lean Startup Concepts in entrepreneurship competitive events
- HANDS ON exercise in understanding main concepts of lean startup with teens: creative thinking, pitching, understanding customer needs, rapid prototyping, etc.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, January 12, at 3:30 PM MST.
Register today at http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EC52D682884F38.
“Going Lean” trainer, Olenka Cullinan, is the CEO and Founder of Rising Tycoons (including Rising Tycoons Academy) and has 10+ years of experience in youth education, and passion for over-achievement.
A true "entreprenista," Olenka has been trained and mentored by top achievers such as Darren Hardy, John Maxwell and Josh Shipp. Olenka has become one of the nation’s premier trainers and teen experts, as recently demonstrated by her appearance at TEDxYouth.
She has partaken in Eric Ries’ Lean Startup Meet-up movement, has coached young entrepreneurs from 21 countries and has developed Entrepreneurship & Innovation curricula with “train the trainers” component for various organizations.
Doesn’t work with your schedule? Registrants will receive a FREE audio-recording of the webinar! Register now at http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EC52D682884F38.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 361-5052.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.