3 Days of Fashion at FIDM
Learn what it's like to launch your own business or have a great career in marketing, social media, fashion buying, merchandising, fashion styling, or fashion design at FIDM's 3 Days of Fashion for high school students!
In 3 creative and inspiration-filled days, you will:
- Take workshops like Draping the Dress, where you will create a 3-dimensional design on a fitting form; Concept to Consumer, which focuses on design and merchandising; and Creating a Promotional Campaign, where you will work on a photo shoot and a special event.
- Learn step-by-step how to sketch the nine-head fashion figure.
- Work with other students from all over the world who share your passion for this industry.
- Be inspired by successful FIDM Graduates who are pros in the field.
- Experience FIDM's amazing resources and learn from our stellar instructors.
- Meet fashion celebrities and hear how they built their careers.
Check out the upcoming event dates in June 2015:
- June 25 – 27 | FIDM Los Angeles
- June 23 – 25 | FIDM San Francisco
- June 22 – 24 | FIDM Orange County
- June 19 – July 1 | FIDM San Diego
To learn more about FIDM and to register for an upcoming 3 Days of Fashion session, please visit www.fidm.edu.