DECA Congratulates the 2015 Association Administrators and Chapter Advisors of the Year
DECA Inc. annually recognizes administrators and chapter advisors for their dedication and support of DECA. Both the Association Administrator of the Year and Association Chapter Advisor of the Year Awards are presented to nominated individuals who exemplify quality leadership and contribute to the success of students through their support of DECA.
Collegiate DECA award recipients were honored at the Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Fla. High school division recipients were recognized at the high school International Career Development Conference, also in Orlando.
The Association Administrator of the Year Award is presented to administrators who have demonstrated premier creativity and innovation in promoting DECA within the wider learning community. Selected administrators have showcased exceptional support of DECA’s mission and guiding principles and have taken great strides to create opportunities to improve student achievement using DECA’s Comprehensive Learning Program.
DECA Inc. would like to congratulate the 2015 Association Administrator of the Year Award Recipients:
- Lawrence D’Anza – Sandia High School, N.M.
- Toby Cook – Clarksville High School, Ark.
The Association Chapter Advisor of the Year Award is presented to one chapter advisor per division from each chartered association who demonstrates excellence in integrating DECA’s Comprehensive Learning Program into classroom learning, preparing student members for careers, incorporating new technology into the curriculum, driving student members to excel and improve their performance, and connecting with programs in the community.
DECA Inc. congratulates the 2015 Association Chapter Advisor of the Year Award Recipients:
- Angie Bailey – Indiana River State College, Fla.
- Brent Andrus – LDS Business College, Utah
- Catherine Rice – Minnesota School of Business, Minn.
- Cathi Lafontaine – Chippewa Valley Technical College, Wis.
- Dana Anderson – Monarch High School, Colo.
- Dustin Olson – Mayville State University, N.D.
- Elissa Gagel – Meade County Area Technology Center, Ky.
- Elizabeth Colon – Severna Park High School, Md.
- Jarrett Hickman – Estrella Mountain Community College, Ariz.
- Larry Richardson – Hinds Community College, Miss.
- Michele Ergle – Pearl High School, Miss.
- Ray Henderson – Los Alamos High School, N.M.
- Regina Hughes – University of Texas, Texas
- Stephanie Williams – Cameron High School, Mo.
- Troy Olson – Century High School, N.D.
DECA Inc. wouldn’t be what it is today without the service and dedication of exceptional advisors and administrators. We thank them for their extensive commitment to the advancement of DECA and it’s members.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.