Chapters Exceeded Expectations in the 2014 DECA Chapter Campaigns
Congratulations to the record number of chapters that participated in this year's DECA Chapter Campaigns!
During and prior to DECA Month in November, 810 DECA chapters conducted community service, promotional and Global Entrepreneurship Week activities within their communities as well as recruited new DECA student, alumni and professional members. Thousands of members across the globe successfully served their communities and shared their "I am DECA" stories.
Click here for the list of chapters that earned Thrive and Achievement level.
Chapters that earned Thrive level in the membership campaign and chapter campaigns will receive a pennant, flag and plaque, and are eligible to register up to three DECA members to participate in the THRIVE Academy at this year's DECA International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida. If a chapter earned Thrive level in both the membership campaign and chapter campaign, it can send up to six DECA members to participate in the THRIVE Academy. However, attendance and registration at ICDC is based on the guidelines of the chartered association.
Chapters earning Achievement level will receive a pennant and certificate.
A record number of chapters fully embraced this year’s “I am DECA” theme by completing all four campaigns and earning THRIVE Level:
- Queen Creek High School, Ariz.
- Amador Valley High School, Calif.
- Granada Hills Charter High School, Calif.
- Irvington High School, Calif.
- The Harker School, Calif.
- Ponderosa High School, Colo.
- Cypress Bay High School, Fla.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglass High School, Fla.
- Spanish River High School, Fla.
- Parkview High School, Ga.
- Frankfort Senior High School, Ind.
- Lansing High School, Kansas
- Wichita East High School, Kansas
- Mandan Sr. High School, N.D.
- Northern Burlington Regional High School, N.J.
- Union City High School, N.J.
- Capital High School, N.M.
- East Career and Technical Academy, Nev.
- Southwest Career and Technical Academy, Nev.
- Samuel Clemens High School, Texas
- King George High School, Va.
- Patrick Henry High School, Va.
- Clarkston High School, Wash.
- Appleton East High School, Wis.
- Green Bay Southwest High School, Wis.
- Kenosha Bradford High School, Wis.
- Sun Prairie High School, Wis.
A special shout out goes to the following middle schools that also participated for the first time this year and earned Achievement level.
- Eastbrook Middle School, Ga.
- Louise Radloff Middle School, Ga.
- South Forsyth Middle School, Ga.
Congratulations to all our DECA chapters that participated in this year's DECA Chapter Campaigns. You exceeded expectations and proved you understand the meaning behind, “I am DECA!”
Be sure to check out the Advocacy Campaign during February 2015 and share your chapter's and members' "I am DECA" story during CTE Month.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.