You’re Invited! FIDM Invites DECA Members to its Fall Events
FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising invites all DECA members to attend its upcoming fall events.
Enhance your design skills and preview our curriculum at one of our workshops, Intro-to-FIDM classes, and open house events.
FIDM Open House
See for yourself what it's like to be a student at FIDM when you attend an Open House on any of our four California campuses. From the inspiring libraries and study spaces to the state-of-the industry classrooms, the environment is overflowing with creativity. You'll be able to meet with students, grads, and Admissions Advisors and get all your questions answered. There's no better way to find out if FIDM is the right college for you.
When: Saturday, November 15 | Check in at 11:00 a.m.
Where: All FIDM Campuses in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco. RSVP required, click here.
Saturday Classes and Workshops
Experience FIDM in a classroom setting for a special class or workshop to see what it’s like to be a student for a day. RSVP required, click here.
Runway Meets Wearable Fashion
- Get an inside look at how the Fashion Design industry continually changes and evolves to satisfy the needs and desires of target markets.
- When: October 4, 2014 | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Where: FIDM Orange County | 17590 Gillette Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614
Imagination on Display
- Learn about the field of Visual Communications and how it combines creative talent with a savvy sense of what makes products sell.
- When: December 13, 2014 |11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Where: FIDM San Diego | 350 Tenth Avenue, 3rd Floor, San Diego, CA 92101
FIDM Visits a City Near You
Can't visit us? FIDM may be coming to you.
Join us in select cities across the United States and abroad for group information sessions, or schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Admissions Advisor. See our full travel schedule at http://bit.ly/1ATBj7T.
Follow FIDM on Twitter @FIDM.
For more than 45 years, FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising has been educating students with creative and leadership skills for the global industries of fashion, visual arts, interior design, and entertainment. Visit us at http://www.fidm.edu/ to learn more.