2014-2015 DECA Guide: High School
The DECA Guide for the 2014-2015 school year is now available online. The ultimate resource for the entire DECA year, this year’s DECA Guide will help you navigate DECA's Comprehensive Learning Program as well as its Competitive Events Program.
Some of the new features include:
- A flow chart designed to help members select the best competitive event for them.
- Expanded career cluster diagram (pg. 36-37) to help members navigate DECA's expansive Competitive Events Program.
- The use of career cluster icons on each event description for easy to understand career connections.
- Icons for each section in an event's description to help identify each major section.
- Icons to easily illustrate event overview items such as the number of participants, career cluster relation, if there is a case study, the alloted amount of prep time, presentation time within each event description, etc.
The DECA Guide is your year-long resource for DECA’s programs, including competitive events, and the DECA Images catalog.
DECA chartered association and chapter advisors should receive their DECA Guide in the mail by July 15. If you do not, please contact Michael Mount.
Follow Janelle on Twitter @jjscudderdeca.